Sole(pronounced soleh) supplies the body with the natural energy stored in the salt crystals to:
- Harmonize alkalinity/acidity
- Re-mineralize the body
- Regulate blood pressure
- Dissolve and eliminate sediments that lead to stones and various forms of rheumatism, like arthritis and kidney and gall bladder stones
- Increase circulation through the body and oxygenation of the cells
- Help with skin diseases by cleansing from the inside out
- Balance the pH and eliminate heavy metals
- Helps balance the endocrine system
How to make Sole:
Add pink Himalayan salt crystals to purified water in a covered glass container and leave overnight. You have enough added enough salt when a small amount remains undissolved. This means the water has become saturated.
How to use Sole:
First thing in the morning, add 1 teaspoon of Sole to a a large glass of purified water. It will not taste salty, and in this concentration would take 100 teaspoons of Sole to equal 1 gram of salt.
Resource: "Optimal Health for a Vibrant Life" by Tiffany Cruikshank, yoga teacher and holistic health expert